Your Candydates might talk about hugging whales and sweetening the future, but what are their real plans? I did a bit of sniffing around and got hold of their policy documents:
- Blue plans to replace our National Anthem with his own version, a duet with Kenny G.
- Miss Green is pledging millions to solar-powered solariums.
- Blueprints discovered for a ‘Crispy Security Dome’ – an orange shell to cover Australia and New Zealand.
- Red will replace the Opera House, with a statue of himself.
- Yellow’s policy folder contained nothing but an old recipe for country-style vegie soup.
Trust no candy.